SOUTH AFRICA: New Cabinet to be sworn in tonight.
31.03.2017-Pretoria/ The swearing-in ceremony for the new Ministers and Deputy Ministers will take place this evening at the Sefako Makgatho Presidential Guest House, in Pretoria.
The new members of the National Executive were appointed by President Jacob Zuma last night.
Ministers who were already serving in Cabinet in other portfolios, as well as serving Deputy Ministers who are taking up responsibilities in new portfolios do not have to be sworn in for the second time, the Presidency said.
New changes to Cabinet
1. Minister of Energy, Mmamoloko "Nkhensani” Kubayi
2. Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi
3. Minister of Finance, Malusi Gigaba
4. Minister of Police, Fikile Mbalula
5. Minister of Public Works, Nathi Nhleko
6. Minister of Sports and Recreation, Thembelani Nxesi
7. Minister of Tourism, Tokozile Xasa
8. Minister of Public Service and Administration, Faith Muthambi
9. Minister of Home Affairs, Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize
10. Minister of Communications, Ayanda Dlodlo
1. Deputy Minister of Public Service and Administration, Dipuo Letsatsi-Duba
2. Deputy Minister of Finance, Sifiso Buthelezi
3. Deputy Minister of Public Enterprises, Ben Martins
4. Deputy Minister of Arts and Culture, Maggie Sotyu
5. Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry, Gratitude Magwanishe
6. Deputy Minister of Communications, Thandi Mahambehlala
7. Deputy Minister of Tourism, Elizabeth Thabethe
8. Deputy Minister of Police, Bongani Mkongi
9. Deputy Minister of Telecommunications and Postal Services, Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams
10. Deputy Minister of Small Business Development, Nomathemba November.
Live a Comment
Your email address will not be published.